Have you ever made home-made Christmas presents? Just in case, this is something to consider, let me share with you how this could go…
- There’s this great home-made gift idea! It is awe-inspiring and everyone will appreciate it and use it.
- It is a few months before the holidays
- You’ll plan to work on it over the weekends
- The flu will entangle a weekend
- Sinus pain and ear aches envelope another weekend
- There are too many activities required at church and with family and friends taking up valuable weekend hours
- It’s okay, there’s always next weekend
- There’s that girls’ weekend you’re hosting and will need to put the project away to make room for company
- No projects come out again for another three weeks while you forget that Christmas IS coming
- The materials run short and shopping at craft stores ensues
- It’s 5 days ’til Christmas and 90% of the project has yet to be complete
- At this point, do you start shopping or stay awake around the clock until it’s done?
I’ll let you know.