This is the image of a bunny in our backyard. He wasn’t close to the house, and I took it through the window screen. It’s not very clear, but I can tell from personal history, education, and images that this is a bunny.
Sometimes life isn’t very clear. There are so many things that can change the clarity of any given situation. So far as I can tell, not much in this world is black or white. Most things are shades of the rainbow with all sorts of shadows and highlights thrown in.
Clarity is a precious commodity, but there are things I do know:
- There is good in the world.
- Many straight hair girls want curly locks (me), and many curly hair girls want it straight.
- There is hope for tomorrow.
- When I need new pants to shrink in, they shrink up.
- Rainbows bring on smiles.
- When I need new pants to shrink up, they shrink in.
- God is good.
- Some folks are ticklish.
- A cat in the center of the living room floor with company all around will lick his or herself in an inappropriate place.
- Clothes fresh out of the dryer on a cold winter’s night are much appreciated.
What do you see clearly?