In order to live with a cat, there are certain things we should know. These are things I wish I’d known before having house cats, but I would have gladly gone down this road anyhow:
- You may sit in any seat not taken by the cat. The cat will be selecting their seat first.
- You may use the pillow not being used by the cat. Unless the cat’s mind changes, in which case you will switch pillows.
- What you eat, they will want to eat. No, they don’t like fruit or veggies. They can’t have chocolate or onions. The meat is fair game (ha, ha). You will get use to the evil eye (or you could just eat out).
- The hairballs will land in one of two places: a) the hardest location to clean or b) on the most valuable things.
- Do not drink out of open-top containers (mugs, glasses, coffee cups, beer cans, etc.) unless you enjoy the flavor of kitty paw or shared kitty breath.
This is only the beginning. More might be shared later. Of course, I may repeat myself, as somethings are worth expressing multiple times.