What to do in 2013:
- Write in my journal daily.
I’ve heard that after 30 consecutive days, anything becomes a long-term habit. I’ve never made it past 3 months.
- Write for this blog daily.
This is my 9th consecutive day. I’ve never done more than 2 days in a row.
- Keep my bedroom organized.
The last time was in 1983.
- Before # 3, I need to organize my bedroom.
I’ll have the cats help by picking up their own toys.
- Clean and organize the old section of the basement.
Can I just pull up a Best Way garbage truck?
- Read 95 books.
I’m already 3% behind according to www.goodreads.com. I can always throw in some children’s books to achieve that one.
- Lose 15 pounds and keep it off.
I have a gym membership, I just might use it. I could also reduce the carbs (Not this carb-a-holic!). I hear laughter can wear away pounds. That’s my plan: Laugh it off.
- Nap as needed, pray often, and scrapbook with friends.
I needed something I’m guaranteed to complete.
What will you do in 2013?